Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
BioTE Medical is a leader in precision and preventive medicine. They create patient-centric strategies that optimize hormones for women and men.
The Oxford Gold Group was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to afford and benefit from owning precious metals. They tailor investment strategies for each investor based on their specific needs.
TruSculpt iD and truSculpt flex offer you a total body solution to remove fat, renew skin, and rebuild muscle.