Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
Dermarest Psoriasis with salicylic acid and a unique zinc complex is specially formulated to truly treat psoriasis and relieve symptoms. Plus, Dermarest medical lotion provides immediate itch relief due to eczema.
The importance of an open dialogue with a HER2+ breast cancer diagnosis, plus how to be informed and proactive in your treatment decisions.
Sea Cuisine is a family of delicious chef-crafted glazed, crusted, or hand-seasoned frozen seafood products that bring the taste and inspiration of the sea to your table.