Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
Bringing the best tips from the experts in Atlanta in business, beauty, wealth management, child healthcare, car shopping, and more. Each year, Atlanta’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative selects 15 local female entrepreneurs for a 15-month business training program. We meet women who have grown their companies, created jobs, and broke through the glass ceiling. With some […]
iMCD is the deadliest subtype of Castleman disease. Approximately one third of patients die within five years of diagnosis, and another third die within 10 years if not treated.
There are no effective treatment options for people with unresectable or metastatic chondrosarcoma despite many attempts by multiple pharmaceutical companies over the past few decades.