Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
On The Balancing Act's annual Christmas special, we're getting you ready to conquer this holiday season–food and fashion included!
Celebrity chef Ingrid Hoffmann is in the kitchen showcasing easy and delicious platters perfect for your next holiday party.
Using high-quality ingredients from Star Fine Foods, celebrity chef Ingrid Hoffmann showcases how to make an olive-raisin tapenade platter.