Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
We get it—life can get messy. Responsibilities, career moves, family situations, and more can get in the way of focusing on our mental health. Sometimes it feels like we just don’t have enough time to take care of ourselves. Here are five ways to get to pick yourself up by the bootstraps when you’re feeling stuck.
Caption Call is designed to help people with hearing loss use the phone to stay connected with loved ones and conduct important business of life with complete confidence.
We're covering all things health on this episode of The Balancing Act, from breast reconstruction to supporting a healthy digestive system with probiotics.