Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
Buckle up! We're exploring two unique destinations – Turks & Caicos and Calle Ocho – with celebrity chef Ralph Pagano.
Home to the best beach in the world, breathtaking hues from inviting waters, and legendary diving, snorkeling, and fishing, Turks and Caicos beckons all to an undiscovered Caribbean.
Joining celebrity chef Ralph Pagano is James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein, who recently opened a restaurant, Café La Tova, on Calle Ocho.