Quick & Easy Pull-Apart Hot Sausage Bread
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create quick and easy pull-apart hot sausage bread.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 Package Pillsbury Grand Rolls
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2 lb cooked Italian sausage, no casings
- 4 oz roasted garlic butter
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- In a baking dish, rub the bottom with garlic butter.
- Arrange rolls side by side to cook next to each other.
- Top with ground sausage, Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, butter, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Top with breadcrumbs and toast in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce and butter.
Vivos Therapeutics is helping those with obstructive sleep apnea breathe new life with a whole-body approach. They’re an evidence-driven healthcare company with a dedicated mission to address obstructive sleep apnea worldwide.
Stay tuned for another episode of The Balancing Act, where we're covering everything from innovative medical advancements to trendy New York City destinations.
Looking for a way to ease the burden of prescription refills? Enter Simplefill, a full-service prescription assistance program that helps members afford their medications.