Buffalo Chicken Tacos
November 19, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano uses high-quality ingredients from Moore's Marinades to create mouthwatering buffalo chicken tacos.
- 6 boneless, skinless, and breaded chicken thighs seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 cup Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup ranch
- 8 oz butter
- 2 avocados
- 8 oz blue cheese
- Julienne of 1 carrot
- Julienne of 1 stalk celery
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 6 people
1. In a skillet, pan fry the chicken thighs in grape seed oil. Cook four minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from fire. Season with salt, black pepper, and a squeeze of lime.
2. Mix the ranch and avocado dressing together. Leave avocados slightly chunky.
3. Melt the butter and whisk in Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce.
4. To build the taco, arrange six warm flour tortillas in a bowl. Slice the cooked chicken and toss in a bowl with a few tablespoons of Moore’s wing sauce mixed with butter.
5. Arrange chicken on tortilla first, followed by a squeeze of avocado ranch. Add crumbles of blue cheese, julienne of carrot and celery, and celery leaves. Serve with chopped fresh cilantro and lime.
One mother shares her experience with breastfeeding and offers seven important tidbits you might not have known about nursing.
With the fall season right around the corner, we're bringing you the latest in fashion, food, and fun the whole family will enjoy.
Hungry? We've got you covered. From quick breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes to holiday and healthy eating, we have enough easy, delicious recipes and snack ideas to inspire even the laziest cook (not to mention please the picky eaters).