Chocolate Bowl Recipe
August 7, 2015
It’s a fact – you pretty much can’t go wrong with chocolate. Summer is a great opportunity to combine the popular treat with the natural sweetness of fresh berries. This homemade dessert is perfect for a special occasion, but beware: it’s so pretty you might not want to eat it!
Grown Up Berry Chocolate Bowl Recipe
Dessert Shell Candy Molds
1 package fresh raspberries
1 package fresh blackberries
Dark chocolate, melted
- The best part about this recipe is that you can make as few or as many as you like – there’s no wrong way!
- Fill the candy molds 1/3 full of melted dark chocolate. Don’t overfill them or you’ll have excess chocolate to trim off later.
- Give the mold a few taps on the counter to even out the pour and then press the top of the mold gently into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chocolate bowls and clean up the edges if necessary.
- Add a little jam to the bottom of each mold. This will add a little sweetness and help hold your berries in place.
- Add both raspberries and blackberries to each mold.
- Top with whipped cream.
Your favorite morning show is getting charged up with five fresh new faces! The first-ever Celebrity Edition of The Balancing Act is here.
Naomi Whittel is widely recognized as the one to watch in the “wellness from within” space, hailed as a trailblazer and an advocate of purity and potency in nutraceuticals.
Make no mistake – this is no child’s play! Indulge in a refreshing and delicious adult frozen cocktail without all the unforgiving calories. Cue Slim Chillers’ Skinny Freezers, a line of low-calorie vodka popsicles for adults made with 8-times distilled vodka. Flavors range from Lemon Drop and Watermelon Lemonade, to the Cosmopolitan and Appletini. All you […]