Chocolate Bowl Recipe
August 7, 2015
It’s a fact – you pretty much can’t go wrong with chocolate. Summer is a great opportunity to combine the popular treat with the natural sweetness of fresh berries. This homemade dessert is perfect for a special occasion, but beware: it’s so pretty you might not want to eat it!
Grown Up Berry Chocolate Bowl Recipe
Dessert Shell Candy Molds
1 package fresh raspberries
1 package fresh blackberries
Dark chocolate, melted
- The best part about this recipe is that you can make as few or as many as you like – there’s no wrong way!
- Fill the candy molds 1/3 full of melted dark chocolate. Don’t overfill them or you’ll have excess chocolate to trim off later.
- Give the mold a few taps on the counter to even out the pour and then press the top of the mold gently into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chocolate bowls and clean up the edges if necessary.
- Add a little jam to the bottom of each mold. This will add a little sweetness and help hold your berries in place.
- Add both raspberries and blackberries to each mold.
- Top with whipped cream.
We're learning about a cutting-edge technology that identifies potential disease risk in embryos, helping IVF parents make informed decisions.
Meet beauty industry legend and celebrated makeup artist, Jerome Alexander. The perfect start for glowing skin? His new MagicMinerals AirBrush Foundation by Jerome Alexander®.
We're back with another edition of The Balancing Act, covering everything from makeup to health and food.