December 3, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano creates delicious, homemade meals using flavorful seasonings from Orrington Farms.
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup almond flour or oat flour
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons Orrington Farms Low Sodium Chicken Base
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground chicken (light & dark)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: Makes 24 meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, flour, garlic powder, and salt. Add the chicken and stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Add Orrington Farms Low Sodium Chicken Base
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil onto a sheet pan or large baking dish. Spread it until the pan is well coated.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture into your hands, rolling the mixture gently into a ball. Place the meatball onto the oiled pan, then continue the process with the remaining mixture.
- Drizzle the additional 1 tablespoon olive oil over the meatballs, rolling them around so they are well coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once halfway through. Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
Don’t move! The Balancing Act is back with a new Behind the Mystery segment and an inside look at a Broadway sensation.
We're discussing Alport syndrome, a rare, genetic, and chronic kidney condition characterized by declining kidney function which can lead to end-stage kidney disease.
When it comes to facial and body rejuvenation, discover a patient-first, non-surgical approach at Jupiter Plastic Surgery Center.