December 3, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano creates delicious, homemade meals using flavorful seasonings from Orrington Farms.
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup almond flour or oat flour
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons Orrington Farms Low Sodium Chicken Base
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground chicken (light & dark)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: Makes 24 meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, flour, garlic powder, and salt. Add the chicken and stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Add Orrington Farms Low Sodium Chicken Base
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil onto a sheet pan or large baking dish. Spread it until the pan is well coated.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture into your hands, rolling the mixture gently into a ball. Place the meatball onto the oiled pan, then continue the process with the remaining mixture.
- Drizzle the additional 1 tablespoon olive oil over the meatballs, rolling them around so they are well coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once halfway through. Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
Behind the Mystery is a special segment dedicated to revolutionizing the way the health care system works for those suffering from a rare and genetic disorder.
Behind the Mystery takes a closer look at one of the two types of Polycystic Kidney disease. Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease, or ADPKD, is a rare, genetic condition.
Behind the Mystery takes a closer look at Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm, a rare disease that is often misdiagnosed and affects at least 500 to 1,000 patients each year in the U.S.