December 3, 2018
Celebrity chef Ralph Pagano creates delicious, homemade meals using flavorful seasonings from Orrington Farms.
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup almond flour or oat flour
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons Orrington Farms Low Sodium Chicken Base
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound ground chicken (light & dark)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: Makes 24 meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, flour, garlic powder, and salt. Add the chicken and stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Add Orrington Farms Low Sodium Chicken Base
- Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil onto a sheet pan or large baking dish. Spread it until the pan is well coated.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture into your hands, rolling the mixture gently into a ball. Place the meatball onto the oiled pan, then continue the process with the remaining mixture.
- Drizzle the additional 1 tablespoon olive oil over the meatballs, rolling them around so they are well coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through, flipping once halfway through. Makes approximately 24 meatballs.
Up next, we're discussing relief for those who suffer from chronic pain, medicine cabinet must-haves, and fearless cooking in the kitchen with new cookware technology.
Founded in 1985, Circulon pioneered the industry by creating the first hard-anodized nonstick cookware — and now they are reinventing the category again with SteelShield™.
Many people have New Year’s resolutions to quit smoking or control their cravings associated with quitting smoking. GoodSense offers various products to help you quit.