Salmon Pizza Recipe
August 5, 2015
Salmon on a pizza?! Why not! Adding fish to your diet is a great way to get those healthy omega-3 fats and everybody loves pizza! We at The Balancing Act are ready to try this salmon pizza recipe, are you?
Fresh Tomato & Salmon Pizza Recipe
1 (6-oz.) Chicken of the Sea ® Premium
Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ medium red onion, sliced
3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese, Chicken of the Sea Salmon, flaked, onion, tomato, Feta and basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Julie and co-host Olga Villaverde are making a very special road trip from Julie's home in Atlanta to The Balancing Act's remodeled studio in South Florida.
The Balancing Act welcomes three successful sisters who are on mission to provide great advice, practical tips and easy solutions to life’s everyday issues.
Blogger, stylist and influencer Carrie Greenberg "test drives" FOREO's line of gentle, age-defying facial cleansing brushes.