Salmon Pizza Recipe
August 5, 2015
Salmon on a pizza?! Why not! Adding fish to your diet is a great way to get those healthy omega-3 fats and everybody loves pizza! We at The Balancing Act are ready to try this salmon pizza recipe, are you?
Fresh Tomato & Salmon Pizza Recipe
1 (6-oz.) Chicken of the Sea ® Premium
Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ medium red onion, sliced
3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese, Chicken of the Sea Salmon, flaked, onion, tomato, Feta and basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
U.S. Cellular’s CruiseConnect vehicle connectivity device is keeping families and businesses safe while they're on the go.
Jody Gastfriend, Vice President of Senior Care Services at Care.com, talks about helping families make informed decisions about finding quality care for loved ones.
The experts at Wella Professionals are here to provide our viewers with the perfect hair colors and styles to complement their unique looks.