Salmon Pizza Recipe
August 5, 2015
Salmon on a pizza?! Why not! Adding fish to your diet is a great way to get those healthy omega-3 fats and everybody loves pizza! We at The Balancing Act are ready to try this salmon pizza recipe, are you?
Fresh Tomato & Salmon Pizza Recipe
1 (6-oz.) Chicken of the Sea ® Premium
Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ medium red onion, sliced
3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese, Chicken of the Sea Salmon, flaked, onion, tomato, Feta and basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Ingrid Hoffmann uses high-quality Star ingredients to whip up this tasty—and healthy—pasta dish that will have everyone going for seconds.
The Balancing Act host Julie Moran is in the kitchen with celebrity chef Ingrid Hoffman! Using ingredients from Star Fine Foods, Ingrid is whipping up a skinny sun-dried tomato and balsamic chicken alfredo.
On Behind the Mystery, we're investigating Polycythemia Vera (PV), a rare blood cancer which causes overproduction of red blood cells.