Salmon Pizza Recipe
August 5, 2015
Salmon on a pizza?! Why not! Adding fish to your diet is a great way to get those healthy omega-3 fats and everybody loves pizza! We at The Balancing Act are ready to try this salmon pizza recipe, are you?
Fresh Tomato & Salmon Pizza Recipe
1 (6-oz.) Chicken of the Sea ® Premium
Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ medium red onion, sliced
3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese, Chicken of the Sea Salmon, flaked, onion, tomato, Feta and basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Get swept away under the desert sky as Amber Milt takes you behind the scenes of The Band's Visit.
About 37 million people face hunger in the U.S. today — including more than 11 million children and nearly 5.4 million seniors. Hunger knows no boundaries — it touches every community in the U.S., including your own.
Welcome back to The Balancing Act! Up next, we're taking a look at Feeding America, as well as a new Broadway sensation and an innovative furniture line perfect for the holiday season.