Salmon Pizza Recipe
August 5, 2015
Salmon on a pizza?! Why not! Adding fish to your diet is a great way to get those healthy omega-3 fats and everybody loves pizza! We at The Balancing Act are ready to try this salmon pizza recipe, are you?
Fresh Tomato & Salmon Pizza Recipe
1 (6-oz.) Chicken of the Sea ® Premium
Skinless and Boneless Pink Salmon Pouch
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ medium red onion, sliced
3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top crust with mozzarella cheese, Chicken of the Sea Salmon, flaked, onion, tomato, Feta and basil.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
On this episode, Beth Troutman tells her story; Christina Nicholson embarks on an adventure to Orlando with her family; and former football player Marc Bouniconti shares his journey.
Three decades later, Marc Buoniconti, a quadriplegic, visits The Balancing Act to talk about his life, his mission, and his goal to one day walk again.
The Balancing Act's host Christina Nicholson and her family are embarking on a fun-filled vacation to Orlando, Fla., also known as the "theme park capital of the world."