July 23, 2018
Fresh, juicy and bright, this mouthwatering recipe is an incredible appetizer for a dinner party or just a weekend snack!
- 2 yellow tomatoes, cored, halved and diced
- 1 red tomato, cored, halved and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 12 mozzarella mini balls, quartered
- 1 tablespoon STAR Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons STAR Frutado Olive Oil plus extra for drizzle
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (1/4 inch) on a diagonal thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons STAR Garlic Olive Oil
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Makes about 20
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place the tomatoes, mango, onion, mozzarella cheese, balsamic vinegar, Frutado oil, cilantro and some salt and pepper in a medium bowl, toss to combine and set aside.
- Brush the bread sliced lightly with the garlic olive oil. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the slices halfway through, until both sides of the bread are lightly browned.
- Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon of the tomato and mango mixture onto each bread slice and arrange the bruschettas on a platter. Drizzle with more Frutado olive oil, if desired.
There is nothing like natural citrus juice! That's why we're in the kitchen with celebrity chef Ralph Pagano and Indian River Select's Pat Schirard.
Welcome to a new edition of The Balancing Act! We're in the kitchen with chef Ralph Pagano, sitting down with First for Women’s Samantha Trenk, and getting an insider's look at Turks and Caicos.
Stay tuned as we sit down with First for Women’s Samantha Trenk, who’s sharing summer-inspired tips and tricks for women everywhere on makeup, weight loss, cleaning, and more.