July 23, 2018
Fresh, juicy and bright, this mouthwatering recipe is an incredible appetizer for a dinner party or just a weekend snack!
- 2 yellow tomatoes, cored, halved and diced
- 1 red tomato, cored, halved and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 12 mozzarella mini balls, quartered
- 1 tablespoon STAR Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons STAR Frutado Olive Oil plus extra for drizzle
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (1/4 inch) on a diagonal thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons STAR Garlic Olive Oil
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Makes about 20
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place the tomatoes, mango, onion, mozzarella cheese, balsamic vinegar, Frutado oil, cilantro and some salt and pepper in a medium bowl, toss to combine and set aside.
- Brush the bread sliced lightly with the garlic olive oil. Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, turning the slices halfway through, until both sides of the bread are lightly browned.
- Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon of the tomato and mango mixture onto each bread slice and arrange the bruschettas on a platter. Drizzle with more Frutado olive oil, if desired.
Don’t move! The Balancing Act is back with a new Behind the Mystery segment and an inside look at a Broadway sensation.
We're discussing Alport syndrome, a rare, genetic, and chronic kidney condition characterized by declining kidney function which can lead to end-stage kidney disease.
When it comes to facial and body rejuvenation, discover a patient-first, non-surgical approach at Jupiter Plastic Surgery Center.