Roasted Red Pepper and Olive Bruschetta
March 7, 2018
The Classic Italian Appetizer Gets a Serious Flavor Boost from Stuffed Olives
- 1 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 – 1 cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Cara Mia Piquillo Peppers
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
1 baguette, sliced and toasted
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring STAR Balsamic Vinegar to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the sauce has reduced by half and become syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the glaze from the heat, and allow the balsamic glaze to cool.
- In a small food processor, add in the STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, garlic, salt, pepper, Cara Mia Piquillo Peppers, lemon juice, STAR Olive Oil and Dijon mustard. Pulse the food processor 5-7 times until the mix is chunky and combined.
- Top the toasted sliced baguette with the red pepper bruschetta, crumbled feta, and the balsamic drizzle. Serve immediately.
BioTE Medical is a leader in precision and preventive medicine. They create patient-centric strategies that optimize hormones for women and men.
The Oxford Gold Group was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to afford and benefit from owning precious metals. They tailor investment strategies for each investor based on their specific needs.
TruSculpt iD and truSculpt flex offer you a total body solution to remove fat, renew skin, and rebuild muscle.