Roasted Red Pepper and Olive Bruschetta
March 7, 2018
The Classic Italian Appetizer Gets a Serious Flavor Boost from Stuffed Olives
- 1 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 – 1 cup STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/3 cup Cara Mia Piquillo Peppers
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
1 baguette, sliced and toasted
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring STAR Balsamic Vinegar to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the sauce has reduced by half and become syrupy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the glaze from the heat, and allow the balsamic glaze to cool.
- In a small food processor, add in the STAR Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, garlic, salt, pepper, Cara Mia Piquillo Peppers, lemon juice, STAR Olive Oil and Dijon mustard. Pulse the food processor 5-7 times until the mix is chunky and combined.
- Top the toasted sliced baguette with the red pepper bruschetta, crumbled feta, and the balsamic drizzle. Serve immediately.
Bringing the best tips from the experts in Atlanta in business, beauty, wealth management, child healthcare, car shopping, and more. Each year, Atlanta’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative selects 15 local female entrepreneurs for a 15-month business training program. We meet women who have grown their companies, created jobs, and broke through the glass ceiling. With some […]
iMCD is the deadliest subtype of Castleman disease. Approximately one third of patients die within five years of diagnosis, and another third die within 10 years if not treated.
There are no effective treatment options for people with unresectable or metastatic chondrosarcoma despite many attempts by multiple pharmaceutical companies over the past few decades.