October 27, 2015
If you’re cutting back on red meat, but still craving tacos, pork can serve as a delicious alternative to ground beef. And what better night than Taco Tuesday to give these a try?
2 tsp oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tsp ground cumin
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup salsa verde
½ cup chopped cilantro
8 corn tortillas (heated according to package
1 cup shredded lettuce
Diced tomatoes and avocado, for garnish
- Heat oil in a 12-inch, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cumin. Cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir salsa into skillet. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in cilantro.
- Using two forks, pierce and shred cubes of pork.
- To assemble, fill warmed tortillas with pork mixture, then add lettuce. Serve with diced tomato and avocado, if desired.
Woman’s Day, April 2010
Ralph goes meatless! Watch as chef Ralph kicks off The Big Game with nutritious tailgating food using Lightlife Plant-Based Ground.
The Balancing Act kicks off 2020 with a football-themed extravaganza! Tailgate with Ralph on the Road, hear from football legend Michael Irvin, and more. First, Beth Troutman is on location at InnovAge in Denver, Colorado to learn more about their PACE program, which helps seniors live independently. Then, Ralph goes meatless! Watch as celebrity chef Ralph Pagano kicks off […]
Beth Troutman is on location at InnovAge in Denver, Colorado to learn more about their PACE program, which helps seniors live independently.