October 27, 2015
If you’re cutting back on red meat, but still craving tacos, pork can serve as a delicious alternative to ground beef. And what better night than Taco Tuesday to give these a try?
2 tsp oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tsp ground cumin
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup salsa verde
½ cup chopped cilantro
8 corn tortillas (heated according to package
1 cup shredded lettuce
Diced tomatoes and avocado, for garnish
- Heat oil in a 12-inch, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cumin. Cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir salsa into skillet. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in cilantro.
- Using two forks, pierce and shred cubes of pork.
- To assemble, fill warmed tortillas with pork mixture, then add lettuce. Serve with diced tomato and avocado, if desired.
Woman’s Day, April 2010
BioTE Medical is a leader in precision and preventive medicine. They create patient-centric strategies that optimize hormones for women and men.
The Oxford Gold Group was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to afford and benefit from owning precious metals. They tailor investment strategies for each investor based on their specific needs.
TruSculpt iD and truSculpt flex offer you a total body solution to remove fat, renew skin, and rebuild muscle.