October 27, 2015
If you’re cutting back on red meat, but still craving tacos, pork can serve as a delicious alternative to ground beef. And what better night than Taco Tuesday to give these a try?
2 tsp oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 tsp ground cumin
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup salsa verde
½ cup chopped cilantro
8 corn tortillas (heated according to package
1 cup shredded lettuce
Diced tomatoes and avocado, for garnish
- Heat oil in a 12-inch, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and cumin. Cook until golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir salsa into skillet. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Stir in cilantro.
- Using two forks, pierce and shred cubes of pork.
- To assemble, fill warmed tortillas with pork mixture, then add lettuce. Serve with diced tomato and avocado, if desired.
Woman’s Day, April 2010
Cats, the record-breaking musical spectacular by Andrew Lloyd Webber that has captivated audiences in over 30 countries and 15 languages, is now on tour across North America!
From Broadway to cooking and health, stay tuned for another jam-packed episode of The Balancing Act.
Last month, we sat down with Laura Kronen, who shared her experience with managing diabetes. She's back to give us an update on life with Eversense.