Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
November 14, 2017
Bake your favorite cookies with this Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe! All the great taste with healthier ingredients.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp. STAR Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 3 dozen
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt in a medium bowl. Stir and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the olive oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar and mix on low speed until thoroughly combined. Add the egg and mix until incorporated, then add the yolk mixing until combined. Add the vanilla and mix on medium speed until the eggs and vanilla are fully incorporated.
- On low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients mixing just until no white streaks remain. Add the chocolate chips and mix until distributed throughout. Scoop the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets into 1-inch balls.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes until the edges are just golden brown.
Life coach Roy Assad of The Human Capital Group is at The Balancing Act studio ready to share his all-time favorite secrets to a great relationship.
Life coach Roy Assad of The Human Capital Group is at The Balancing Act studio sharing the secret to overcoming doubt.
On The Balancing Act Local, Ralph Pagano offers hope to burn patients, Mystic Michaela reads our aura, Roy Assad offers life tips, and more.