Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
BioTE Medical is a leader in precision and preventive medicine. They create patient-centric strategies that optimize hormones for women and men.
The Oxford Gold Group was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to afford and benefit from owning precious metals. They tailor investment strategies for each investor based on their specific needs.
TruSculpt iD and truSculpt flex offer you a total body solution to remove fat, renew skin, and rebuild muscle.