Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
Ralph goes meatless! Watch as chef Ralph kicks off The Big Game with nutritious tailgating food using Lightlife Plant-Based Ground.
The Balancing Act kicks off 2020 with a football-themed extravaganza! Tailgate with Ralph on the Road, hear from football legend Michael Irvin, and more. First, Beth Troutman is on location at InnovAge in Denver, Colorado to learn more about their PACE program, which helps seniors live independently. Then, Ralph goes meatless! Watch as celebrity chef Ralph Pagano kicks off […]
Beth Troutman is on location at InnovAge in Denver, Colorado to learn more about their PACE program, which helps seniors live independently.