Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
The Rockefeller Foundation is working to give communities the food, income, and benefits they need to survive by providing access to various helpful resources.
Homesquare offers an extensive and curated range of functional, stylish, and modern furniture that allows customers to create their dream home office.
The Balancing Act is back, exploring ways to survive and thrive during the coronavirus pandemic – from mental health to creating your dream workspace.