Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
Your favorite morning show is getting charged up with five fresh new faces! The first-ever Celebrity Edition of The Balancing Act is here.
Naomi Whittel is widely recognized as the one to watch in the “wellness from within” space, hailed as a trailblazer and an advocate of purity and potency in nutraceuticals.
Serving real Memphis-style barbecue since 1992, Sticky Fingers Ribhouse has five signature sauces so you can get sauced at home.