Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
Chef Stuart O’Keeffe is back to create delicious homemade salad dressings in mason jars with a special ingredient: Star extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
Today on The Balancing Act, we start out with a new social network available exclusively to college students. ePEERS is a safe, supportive social forum for college students. Find out why this new platform is helping students from around the country connect peer-to-peer. ePEERS is a great resource for incoming freshmen—and any college student who […]
This simple, fresh salad dressing has a rich herb flavor punctuated with a peppery finish. Enjoy this recipe from Star Fine Foods!