Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
Life coach Roy Assad of The Human Capital Group is at The Balancing Act studio ready to share his all-time favorite secrets to a great relationship.
Life coach Roy Assad of The Human Capital Group is at The Balancing Act studio sharing the secret to overcoming doubt.
On The Balancing Act Local, Ralph Pagano offers hope to burn patients, Mystic Michaela reads our aura, Roy Assad offers life tips, and more.