Chicken Caprese Pasta
March 7, 2018
A Fresh, Restaurant-Inspired Recipe You Can Easily Create at Home
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Edition (can add more if desired)
- 3 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and cook for one minute. Stir in the garlic and continue cooking another 30 seconds. Add the cooked pasta and the chicken and stir to coat in the oil. Pour in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Let the pasta cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the diced mozzarella. Drizzle the vinegar on top or stir in with the pasta. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Bringing the best tips from the experts in Atlanta in business, beauty, wealth management, child healthcare, car shopping, and more. Each year, Atlanta’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative selects 15 local female entrepreneurs for a 15-month business training program. We meet women who have grown their companies, created jobs, and broke through the glass ceiling. With some […]
iMCD is the deadliest subtype of Castleman disease. Approximately one third of patients die within five years of diagnosis, and another third die within 10 years if not treated.
There are no effective treatment options for people with unresectable or metastatic chondrosarcoma despite many attempts by multiple pharmaceutical companies over the past few decades.