Chicken Caprese Pasta
March 7, 2018
A Fresh, Restaurant-Inspired Recipe You Can Easily Create at Home
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp. STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup STAR Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Gold Edition (can add more if desired)
- 3 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and cook for one minute. Stir in the garlic and continue cooking another 30 seconds. Add the cooked pasta and the chicken and stir to coat in the oil. Pour in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Let the pasta cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the diced mozzarella. Drizzle the vinegar on top or stir in with the pasta. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
Merit America provides a path to skilled careers for adults without bachelor's degrees. Their programs are fast, flexible, and focused on what employers need most.
Nisolo offers high-quality, competitively priced, sustainable footwear and accessories produced in a way that protects the planet and provides safe working conditions and fair living wages for their workers.
Up next on The Balancing Act, we're celebrating Earth Day. Plus, discover skilled careers for adults, and get more information on Arginase-1 Deficiency.