Beefy Recipe Ideas – Quick Bytes with Ralph Pagano
September 14, 2015
Chef Ralph Pagano is in the kitchen, with a beefy recipe idea that’ll have your guests coming back for more! It’s all about charbroiled Angus beef patties – courtesy of the family-owned Lopez Foods–recognized as one of the top meat companies in the world! Their meats are all-natural with no artificial ingredients. Their meats are individually quick frozen– and fully cooked, with right-off-the-grill flavor! ‘Just like the backyard barbeque. The product line includes pork, beef and turkey patties, bone-in and boneless chicken products, and charbroiled beef patties and turkey burgers. You can microwave, grill or cook the meats in a skillet. And whether you’re in the mood for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Lopez Foods has you covered. The company is also an exclusive provider of quality protein products to casual dining establishments and quick service restaurants. And it takes an extremely conservative approach to food safety, which is why each of the company’s plants– tests products every hour to ensure their safety and quality in their onsite labs. Fast, easy, convenient – DELICIOUS!
Hawaiian Burger Recipe by Chef Ralph Pagano
- 4 Burger Patties
- 4 Pineapple Rings. No core
- 6 ozs Sweet Chili Garlic
- 2 ozs Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoons Ground Ginger
- 4 slices Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
- 4 Hawaiian Bread Burger Buns
- Cook (warm through) the Lopez burgers until good
- Top with Swiss Cheese and Grilled Pineapple
- Glaze with the Chili Garlic Sauce (for the sauce combine the chili garlic sauce soy sauce scallions ginger and soy over heat and blend till smooth)
- Garnish with fortune cookies crumbled on top and place the buttered and toasted Hawaiian bread on top!
Chef Stuart O’Keeffe is back to create delicious homemade salad dressings in mason jars with a special ingredient: Star extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
Today on The Balancing Act, we start out with a new social network available exclusively to college students. ePEERS is a safe, supportive social forum for college students. Find out why this new platform is helping students from around the country connect peer-to-peer. ePEERS is a great resource for incoming freshmen—and any college student who […]
This simple, fresh salad dressing has a rich herb flavor punctuated with a peppery finish. Enjoy this recipe from Star Fine Foods!