Beefy Recipe Ideas – Quick Bytes with Ralph Pagano
September 14, 2015
Chef Ralph Pagano is in the kitchen, with a beefy recipe idea that’ll have your guests coming back for more! It’s all about charbroiled Angus beef patties – courtesy of the family-owned Lopez Foods–recognized as one of the top meat companies in the world! Their meats are all-natural with no artificial ingredients. Their meats are individually quick frozen– and fully cooked, with right-off-the-grill flavor! ‘Just like the backyard barbeque. The product line includes pork, beef and turkey patties, bone-in and boneless chicken products, and charbroiled beef patties and turkey burgers. You can microwave, grill or cook the meats in a skillet. And whether you’re in the mood for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Lopez Foods has you covered. The company is also an exclusive provider of quality protein products to casual dining establishments and quick service restaurants. And it takes an extremely conservative approach to food safety, which is why each of the company’s plants– tests products every hour to ensure their safety and quality in their onsite labs. Fast, easy, convenient – DELICIOUS!
Hawaiian Burger Recipe by Chef Ralph Pagano
- 4 Burger Patties
- 4 Pineapple Rings. No core
- 6 ozs Sweet Chili Garlic
- 2 ozs Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tablespoons Ground Ginger
- 4 slices Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
- 4 Hawaiian Bread Burger Buns
- Cook (warm through) the Lopez burgers until good
- Top with Swiss Cheese and Grilled Pineapple
- Glaze with the Chili Garlic Sauce (for the sauce combine the chili garlic sauce soy sauce scallions ginger and soy over heat and blend till smooth)
- Garnish with fortune cookies crumbled on top and place the buttered and toasted Hawaiian bread on top!
Celebrity chef Ingrid Hoffmann is in The Balancing Act kitchen, ready to take your favorite Thanksgiving recipes to the next level.
On this episode of The Balancing Act, we're offering tips and tricks to get you through the holiday season.
Whether it’s a family trip to Italy or your child’s year-in-review, use Mixbook to create customizable photo books, cards, calendars, home decor, and more.