7 Tips to Fight Off Flu and Cold Season
November 7, 2019
It’s that time of year again where the sniffling and coughing return during flu and cold season. Here are some at-home remedies to help you — and your child — feel better as quick as possible!
1. Stay hydrated and leave out the caffeine (and sugar!).
2. Gargle with saltwater for a sore throat.
3. Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc.
4. Sleep with an extra pillow to keep your head above your body.
5. Add ginger and honey to warm tea for both antioxidant and soothing benefits.
6. Invest in elderberry gummies, which are commonly found to combat viral infections and boost overall immune health.
7. Rest, rest, rest — it does wonders for the body.
Following these tips will help keep you and your family healthy this flu season.
Don’t move! The Balancing Act is back with a new Behind the Mystery segment and an inside look at a Broadway sensation.
We're discussing Alport syndrome, a rare, genetic, and chronic kidney condition characterized by declining kidney function which can lead to end-stage kidney disease.
When it comes to facial and body rejuvenation, discover a patient-first, non-surgical approach at Jupiter Plastic Surgery Center.