7 Tips to Fight Off Flu and Cold Season
November 7, 2019
It’s that time of year again where the sniffling and coughing return during flu and cold season. Here are some at-home remedies to help you — and your child — feel better as quick as possible!
1. Stay hydrated and leave out the caffeine (and sugar!).
2. Gargle with saltwater for a sore throat.
3. Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc.
4. Sleep with an extra pillow to keep your head above your body.
5. Add ginger and honey to warm tea for both antioxidant and soothing benefits.
6. Invest in elderberry gummies, which are commonly found to combat viral infections and boost overall immune health.
7. Rest, rest, rest — it does wonders for the body.
Following these tips will help keep you and your family healthy this flu season.
Healthy eating habits start at home and often at a very young age. It's important to promote healthy choices with your children to show why—and how—a healthy lifestyle can be fun. We've got some tips to help you if you've got a picky eater on your hands:
On this special episode, we're supporting our nations troops with the Wounded Warrior Project. Plus, a new edition of Behind the Mystery and a delicious fall recipe from celebrity chef Ralph Pagano.
Discover the Wounded Warrior Project, a charitable organization that helps veterans and active duty service members.