7 Tips to Fight Off Flu and Cold Season
November 7, 2019
It’s that time of year again where the sniffling and coughing return during flu and cold season. Here are some at-home remedies to help you — and your child — feel better as quick as possible!
1. Stay hydrated and leave out the caffeine (and sugar!).
2. Gargle with saltwater for a sore throat.
3. Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc.
4. Sleep with an extra pillow to keep your head above your body.
5. Add ginger and honey to warm tea for both antioxidant and soothing benefits.
6. Invest in elderberry gummies, which are commonly found to combat viral infections and boost overall immune health.
7. Rest, rest, rest — it does wonders for the body.
Following these tips will help keep you and your family healthy this flu season.
The Balancing Act goes local—and we’re asking some of the experts around Tampa for their best tips and advice on finance, food, flowers, and feeling good! Cooking every day can be hard to do. At ReBuilt Meals, they have a variety of healthy meal plans that provide variety, nutrition, and stress-free family time. We ask […]
Cooking healthy meals every day can be hard to do, and shopping for ingredients, planning menus, and making sure you and your family are eating healthy can be an even bigger challenge. Heat and eat meals delivered right to your door are gaining in popularity. At ReBuilt Meals, they have a variety of healthy meal […]
There’s something really special about flowers. We love the way they look and smell, and of course, they help mark important milestones and special occasions. But not all fresh cut flowers are created equally explains Alice Givens, Owner of Flower General by Carlstedt’s. We have care tips for these magnificent plants and flowers so they […]