7 Tips to Fight Off Flu and Cold Season
November 7, 2019
It’s that time of year again where the sniffling and coughing return during flu and cold season. Here are some at-home remedies to help you — and your child — feel better as quick as possible!
1. Stay hydrated and leave out the caffeine (and sugar!).
2. Gargle with saltwater for a sore throat.
3. Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc.
4. Sleep with an extra pillow to keep your head above your body.
5. Add ginger and honey to warm tea for both antioxidant and soothing benefits.
6. Invest in elderberry gummies, which are commonly found to combat viral infections and boost overall immune health.
7. Rest, rest, rest — it does wonders for the body.
Following these tips will help keep you and your family healthy this flu season.
Hearing loss is a serious health issue. Phonak provides the world’s most innovative hearing solutions for virtually every degree of hearing loss, regardless of age, lifestyle, or cosmetic preference of the user.
You may not consider your digestive system when you think about your overall well-being — but that's where good health and proper nutrition begins. For 80 years, people around the world have been making Yakult a part of their daily diet.
Acute hepatic porphyria, or AHP, refers to a family of rare, genetic diseases characterized by potentially life-threatening attacks and, for some people, chronic pain and other debilitating symptoms that negatively impact everyday life.