7 Tips to Fight Off Flu and Cold Season
November 7, 2019
It’s that time of year again where the sniffling and coughing return during flu and cold season. Here are some at-home remedies to help you — and your child — feel better as quick as possible!
1. Stay hydrated and leave out the caffeine (and sugar!).
2. Gargle with saltwater for a sore throat.
3. Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc.
4. Sleep with an extra pillow to keep your head above your body.
5. Add ginger and honey to warm tea for both antioxidant and soothing benefits.
6. Invest in elderberry gummies, which are commonly found to combat viral infections and boost overall immune health.
7. Rest, rest, rest — it does wonders for the body.
Following these tips will help keep you and your family healthy this flu season.
Bringing the best tips from the experts in Atlanta in business, beauty, wealth management, child healthcare, car shopping, and more. Each year, Atlanta’s Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative selects 15 local female entrepreneurs for a 15-month business training program. We meet women who have grown their companies, created jobs, and broke through the glass ceiling. With some […]
iMCD is the deadliest subtype of Castleman disease. Approximately one third of patients die within five years of diagnosis, and another third die within 10 years if not treated.
There are no effective treatment options for people with unresectable or metastatic chondrosarcoma despite many attempts by multiple pharmaceutical companies over the past few decades.