7 Tips to Fight Off Flu and Cold Season
November 7, 2019
It’s that time of year again where the sniffling and coughing return during flu and cold season. Here are some at-home remedies to help you — and your child — feel better as quick as possible!
1. Stay hydrated and leave out the caffeine (and sugar!).
2. Gargle with saltwater for a sore throat.
3. Increase your Vitamin C and Zinc.
4. Sleep with an extra pillow to keep your head above your body.
5. Add ginger and honey to warm tea for both antioxidant and soothing benefits.
6. Invest in elderberry gummies, which are commonly found to combat viral infections and boost overall immune health.
7. Rest, rest, rest — it does wonders for the body.
Following these tips will help keep you and your family healthy this flu season.
Mixing it up in sweet and savory ways: We’re featuring the world-famous, award-winning Angostura® aromatic bitters, orange bitters, and the newly introduced cocoa bitters.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune condition where the immune system inappropriately attacks the brain and the spinal cord.
What women "auto" know about car insurance, plus living with and managing multiple sclerosis, and mixing it up with Angostura coca bitters.