October 7, 2015
Sometimes, the simplest ingredients around your home can create the most delicious, unexpected treats. While it uses familiar saltine crackers as a base, this toffee bar recipe is anything but basic. Your friends and family won’t believe what the secret ingredient is!
35 saltine crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 (6-oz.) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
½ cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a 15×10-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange crackers in a single layer on prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, place butter and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and boil for 3 minutes (do not stir).
- Immediately spread butter mixture over crackers.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate morsels over top. Let stand for 2 minutes or until melted. Spread melted chocolate over tops of crackers.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Let cool completely (about 1 hour).
- Break into pieces before serving.
The work-life balance really is possible. You really can determine how much you earn and work on your own schedule. Watch a day in the life of PartyLite consultant, the original social selling business. Once you have that successful business up and running, make sure you’re making the right financial decisions. John Alexander and David […]
The USDA recommends eating two servings of fish twice a week, and the perfect sea-dweller to satisfy those suggestions is tilapia! Tilapia is a mild, affordable fish that is low in calories, packs a whopping 21 grams of protein in a 4 oz. fillet and only has 1.5 grams of fat. Looking to please the […]
PartyLite is the world’s largest direct seller of candles and accessories. All of their fragrances are uniquely blended by the finest perfumers for PartyLite. PartyLite fragrances are blended to be combined to create new scents. You can go into business for yourself with PartyLite, becoming able to determining much you earn by how many parties […]