Are You Getting Enough Ccccc’s?
Did you pop a multi-vitamin this morning? Drink some OJ or eat an orange?
Chances are, you aren’t getting enough vitamin C in your daily diet.
By drinking that glass of orange juice or taking a multi-vitamin, many people think that’s all they need to satisfy their recommended Vitamin C quota of the day – but is that enough?
According to Altrient,™ the government’s Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamin C for healthy adults is 60mg- 90mg -- just enough to prevent general scurvy! Some experts recommend 1000 mg daily.
Did you know Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that… ?
• Is vital to the body’s production of collagen
• Reduces the effects of stress on the body
• Improves overall feelings of well-being
• Counteracts the effects of our toxic environment
For optimal health, Altrient™ believes our body needs far more vitamin C than we can get through our
diets or through ordinary oral supplements. Simply taking large doses of ordinary vitamin C (such as tablets, capsules, powders or liquids) doesn’t increase the amount of usable vitamin C in your body.
Altrient™ high-performance nutritional supplements include:
• Altrient™ C - a high-potency, high-performance vitamin C formula that delivers usable vitamin C throughout your body
• Altrient™ ME™ - blend of B vitamins, antioxidants, essential trace minerals and cinnamon extract -- an all-natural energy booster
Vitamin C needs to be replenished daily. Altrient™ believes that comparing Altrient™ C to ordinary vitamin C is like comparing a fire hose to a squirt gun! Once you understand why your body needs more usable vitamin C, they believe you’ll choose Altrient™ C.
Altrient™ is a valued partner in the “Balance Your Life Road Tour” - www.thebalancingact.com/tour
where “The Balancing Act®” morning show on Lifetime TV hits the road and travels across the country as part of the Southern Women’s Show.
Try a sample and visit Altrient in the “Balance Your Life Pavilion” at a city near you:
• October 4-7 Birmingham, Al
• October 11-14 Orlando, FL
• October 18-21 Jacksonville, FL
For more information, please visit: http://www.altrient.com