It’s the Fall season -- and even though those falling leaves look beautiful it’s time to clean up the lawn and bring out the trash bags and rakes!
Cleaning up leaves can be frustrating; even more so when your garbage bag refuses to stay open and the leaves spill all over your freshly raked lawn. It’s finally time to use a new innovative product that helps you with clean up – indoors or out – and it’s called the Snap-Span.
Inventor David Gonzales II from Impact Advanced Concepts came up with his idea after doing volunteer work and had trouble keeping trash bags from collapsing.
Snap-Span’s simple yet revolutionary design allows you to hold and lock all bags open. You’ll know it’s in place by the sound of a snap. With its affordable price and convenient design, Snap-Span gets clean-up jobs done in a snap!
To use, simply:
• Place a bag around the Snap-Span frame (like you would a trash can)
• Individually snap each latch in place on all 4 sides
The greatest thing about the Snap-Span is its versatility. The Snap-Span is:
• Used Indoors and outdoors – great for parties, gardening, construction
• Used to scoop up trash and debris
• Hangs Anywhere – doorknobs, hooks
• Easy to use
• Conveniently stored
• Wide Opening for use with shovels and rakes
With the holiday season right around the corner, the Snap-Span is the perfect gift for family and friends.
For more information on the Snap-Span, visit: http://www.snap-span.com