With costs constantly on the rise for you, your kids and your family, have you considered generating income from the stock market?
More and more women are finding themselves responsible for their own financial futures but aren’t quite sure where to start on their investing path. They’re strapped for time, juggling a lot of priorities, and need a support system to help them manage this part of their lives.
Investools® from TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. approaches investor education with the firm belief that your finances belong in the hands of the person you trust the most—you.
For 25 years, Investools® has helped more than half a million students take control of their portfolios and reach their financial goals.
• Investools provides on-line courses, live workshops, trading tools and coaching resources
• Students learn from experienced Coaches who have seen and done it all.
• Investools offers the ability to customize your education to fit your schedule, learning style and long-term goals.
• With Investools’ step-by-step process and the most comprehensive investor education available*, you can pursue an in-depth investing education at your own pace
• Their mission is to provide premier investor education to self-directed investors, equipping you with the tools and resources necessary to help take control of their financial futures.
• Whether you’ve never traded a stock before or you’re an experienced investor, Investools provides you with the tools necessary to help you become a more confident and independent investor.
To help you reach your goals, Investools is giving you free** access through October 15, 2012, to the Investing Foundation Program, which includes access to two online courses – Principles of Investing and Introduction to Trading Stocks, online and live workshops, the Investor Toolbox®, Online Coaching, trading tools and a community of investors just like you.
Taking back your financial freedom has never been more possible and Investools can help you on your path to financial security.
“We’re here to tell women that they need to be invested in their financial futures,” said TJ Dunker, President, Investools Education Group. “Investools inspires that financial control and independence. There are programs for the first time investor to the advanced trader, but the goal is always the same – take control.”
For more information, please visit: www.investools.com
*These findings are the result of a comprehensive assessment of the investor education resources of nine non-brokerage education firms conducted by Corporate insight during June 2011.
**Educational content and coaching support from Investools is available free until 10/15/12. Capacity is limited for live Online Coaching sessions and the Investing Foundation Workshop and can be accessed on a first-come, first-served basis. After 10/15/12, you must subscribe to maintain access.
Investools Inc. and TD Ameritrade, Inc. (member FINRA | SIPC | NFA) are separate but affiliated companies that are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
Investools, Inc. and The Balancing Act TV, LLC are separate and unaffiliated companies that are not responsible for each other’s services or policies.