Coaching ....Not Just for Kids
Wouldn’t you love for your children to:
• Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs
• Be promoted, pass their classes and earn credits
• Attend school regularly
• Have better social skills, show improved behavior and adapt well to school
• Graduate and go on to post-secondary education
So many parents are stressed these days but want to help their children excel in school. Enter The Parent Coaching Institute, a non-profit that trains Parent Coaches who can help address the needs of parents to support their child’s learning in the daily decisions they make every day.
• PCI can help you develop your child’ literary skills (read often!)
• Parent coaches help mothers and fathers set boundaries
• Reinforce your family’s educational priorities
• Provide emotional support
• Parents are in capable hands with highest standards in the Parent Coaching Industry
• PCI coaching is an evidence-based, specific Parent Coaching Model
• PCI conducts on-going research, ensuring PCI coaching meets the needs of busy, modern-day parents.
Research shows that parent’s engagement in their child’s education, such as reading aloud, helps them reach a higher level of achievement in school.
For more information on The Parent Coaching Institute, please visit the website at www.thepci.org.