It’s been said that the eyes are the window into the soul – and long lush lashes are one way to make them more alluring!
We spend a lot of time taking care of our hair, so why not turn our attention to taking care of our eyelashes -- and making them as healthy and as beautiful as possible?
Our eyelashes suffer from daily abuses that can cause our eyelashes to fall out:
o Misuse of mascara
o False eyelashes
o Eyelash curlers
o Eyelash extensions
o Improper or incomplete make-up removal
Eyelash loss can also be caused by aging, illness, medications, hormones and nutritional deficiencies.
Stephanie Bauer, Brock Beauty Representative & Television Host knows first-hand what it’s like to be camera-ready and she shared some tips and techniques for improving the look of your lashes:
• Pay attention to the expiration date
• Clean application tools on a regular basis
• Take off your eye makeup products at night
Like conditioning your hair, you can now condition your eyelashes with Brock Beauty’s Infinite Lash natural eyelash serum:
• Designed to enhance the appearance of your lashes so they look thicker, fuller and longer
• Thickens follicles while hydrating and strengthening weak and brittle lashes
• Infused with a blend of vitamins, minerals and botanicals to nourish and rejuvenate
• Gentle enough for contact lens wearers
• Easy to use – apply like eyeliner along the lash
So the “eyes” have it - Infinite Lash will help you keep your eyelashes healthier, conditioned and magnetically alluring!
For more information, please go to: www.infinitelash.com
The products and information mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor.