Oriental Twist to Spanish Favorite
Do you love Paella, but don’t have 45 minutes to prepare and cook it? Yakisoba Ramen Noodles by Maruchan Inc. can help you whip up this exotic meal in only a few minutes!
Yakisoba Ramen Noodles come in 13 flavor varieties that are easy to prepare, as well as nutritious. Creating exotic meals can be intimidating but Maruchan noodles can be the perfect base to experiment with different recipe ideas like this one.
Although Paella is normally made with rice, recent noodle variations have been making their way across the world, which makes Yakisoba Ramen Noodles the perfect start to this tasty recipe.
Chef Chris Paul of Maruchan demonstrated the perfect way to add an Oriental twist to this traditional dish:
• Start with Yakisoba Ramen Noodles, for today’s recipe we chose the shrimp flavor, add contents of the Herb packet and water.
• Cook in microwave oven for 4 minutes.
• Once the noodles are cooked add the seasoning packet, mix, and set aside.
• In a pan combine olive oil, Shrimp, Kani, onion, red peppers, peas and cilantro.
• Cook until ready (about 2-3 minutes).
• Add Yakisoba noodles.
That’s how simple it is to put together a traditional meal in just a few minutes! It doesn’t matter if you only have a few minutes to spare, Maruchan’s Yakisoba Ramen Noodles will help you create a delicious and nutritious meal your family will love.
For more information on Maruchan’s Yakisoba Ramen Noodles please visit their website at www.maruchan.com.