When was the last time you wished you could cook up a dish for your whole family that was not only satisfying and delicious but takes merely minutes to prepare? Maruchan, makers of the well-known student staple, ramen noodles, offers an easy way to fulfill that wish without the hassle of spending your entire evening in the kitchen!
With Maruchan’s Yakisoba 4-minute trays, you are well on your way to cooking up a tasty meal in just a few simple steps.
Maruchan Yakisoba is a classic Japanese homestyle meal that has crossed the ocean for all Americans to enjoy. This stir-fry noodle entrée, featuring hearty vegetables and seasonings, cooks in a microwave oven for 4 minutes and is ready to eat right from the cooking tray or serves as a base for many different recipes.
By adding some protein and more vegetables, you can create a fulfilling meal for the entire family. Here is a recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken using these simple ingredients: Frozen chicken, green peppers, onion, vegetable oil, soy sauce:
• Microwave trays of Sweet and Sour Chicken YAKISOBA Stir Fry Noodles for 4 minutes (# of trays to equal number of servings needed)
• As the noodles cook, sauté some chopped onions and green peppers in a small pan with oil
• After the 4-minute noodles are cooked, pop cut up frozen chicken breast nuggets into the microwave until heated up using package instructions
• Mix the chicken into the veggie mix and add a little soy sauce to taste(remember, the noodle base is flavorful with some seasoning in it already)
• Add in the stir fry noodles and toss all ingredients – and serve!
Maruchan Yakisoba entrees, which come in a variety of delicious flavors, can help you create full meals for your family for a very budget-friendly price!
You can find Maruchan Yakisoba in your grocer’s ramen noodle soup section.
For more recipes and information, please visit: www.maruchan.com