Greek Yogurt Pancake Recipe
October 8, 2015
Greek yogurt is delicious all on its own, but it can also be added to your everyday cooking for a fun and nutritional twist. Not only does it contain about twice the protein of regular yogurt, it is also high in calcium and vitamin D. Try the recipe below for a breakfast you can feel good about feeding the whole family!
One 5.3 oz. container nonfat Greek yogurt
1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
½ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup fresh blueberries (or ½ large banana)
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and baking soda.
- Add yogurt and egg/egg whites.
- Stir until a thick batter is formed.
- Lightly coat a pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Pour batter into 5-inch circles.
- Dot pancakes with blueberries and/or bananas.
- Flip when bubbles start to form in the batter.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
Julie and co-host Olga Villaverde are making a very special road trip from Julie's home in Atlanta to The Balancing Act's remodeled studio in South Florida.
The Balancing Act welcomes three successful sisters who are on mission to provide great advice, practical tips and easy solutions to life’s everyday issues.
Blogger, stylist and influencer Carrie Greenberg "test drives" FOREO's line of gentle, age-defying facial cleansing brushes.